Cheap EO Insurance for Life Health Agents Brokers
Want cheap EO insurance? The American Association for Medicare Supplement Insurance makes available a low-cost E&O policy. Purchase only the coverage you need. Rates start as low as $39.40 for new agents.
There’s no added Membership Fee requirement. Plus lower rates for new agents and brokers.
Low-Cost E&O Insurance
- For Life / Health Agents
- Selling Medicare Supplement
- Medicare Advantage (also)
- Optional Coverage for P&C Personal Lines
- Add-On For Fixed & Indexed Annuities
- Level For Variable Life / Annuities and Mutual Funds
- No Added Membership Fee Requirement
- A+ Rated Carrier
- Different Levels
- Instant Online Approval
- Print Your E&O Certificate – Instant Proof
- Applying Takes 5 Minutes (or Less)
Ready To See E&O Pricing Options?
Click the link to see current E&O pricing options.
Click above to access rates and apply online
Our Group Sponsored E&O program is one of the most competitive agent E&O programs available. It offers broad coverage and competitive pricing.
Program Benefits Include
- Low Rates
- Top Carrier
- Multiple Coverage & Limit Options
- Personal Data Compromise
- First Dollar Defense
- Low Deductible Options
- Multiple Payment Options
- Credit Card Payments Accepted
- Instant Proof of E&O Coverage
Cheap EO Insurance does not mean poor coverage for you. Coverage from an A+ rated insurer. Limits as high as $2 million per-claim and $2 million aggregate per agent.
Covered products include:
- Life insurance, other than variable life products
- Accident and health insurance
- Disability income insurance
- Fixed annuities including individual retirement annuities
- group employee benefit plans
- expert witness testimony
Cheap EO Insurance For Medicare Agents
Level I is for agents selling Final Expense, Mortgage Life, Medicare Supplement Insurance.
(2) Level II Adds individual health, group accident and health plans (read the Outline of Coverage for more details).
(3) Level III adds individual and group life insurance and long-term care insurance.
(4) Level IV adds fixed and indexed annuities.
(5) Level V adds variable life, variable annuities and mutual funds.
Insurance from Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company an Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty Company. Rated A+ by A.M. Best (Superior).
The E&O policy is offered as a benefit to insurance agents through an arrangement with CalSurance and the insurance company. Be sure to read the Outline of Coverage and the policy specimen for complete policy details. The text above is the best representation of our understanding of the policy at the time of writing. The Association nor any of its employees bear any responsibility or liability.
The American Association for Medicare Supplement Insurance (AAMSI) does not charge a ‘membership fee’. Agents who apply for the E&O insurance do not have to be listed on our website or have any other interaction with AAMSI.
Other Benefits for Agents