- Find A Local Agent
- Consumer Information
- Agent Center
- Request a Quote
Sponsors play a vital role in the success of the 2021 Medigap Summit program and get special benefits. The 2021 Sponsorship and Exhibit prospectus can be accessed via the link or banner below.
We are committed to holding a massively successful event. A new and relevant program. Outstanding networking opportunities all in a safe environment. If you have questions or want to discuss please call Jesse Slome at the Association (818-597-3205).
Click here to connect with us via Email.
A quick message to those who might be interested in participating in this or a future Medicare Supplement conference.
My role is the self-described conference “architect” which simply means I gather the passionate, knowledgeable players among the Medicare insurance world and piece together a meaningful conference.
This event has grown organically. Over 820 in 2019 (Atlanta). 750 attendees at EACH of the two prior events (2018 in St. Louis, 2017 in Dallas). Plus an additional 300 to 400 Medicare agents come just for the free agent day.
Here’s what makes this a special event to be part of.
1. Focus! The conference (the Medicare Supplement Summit) exclusively focuses and brings together Medicare Supplement people. True, the free day for agents includes MedAdvantage and Senior Insurance products …. because agents asked for that info.
2. Content! I’ve attended too many conferences in my life where speakers volunteered simply to see their name in lights (or get free access). OUR SPEAKERS PAY TO ATTEND and while it can always be better, I work very hard to put together a timely, relevant program.
3. Networking! The Medicare Supplement industry all together in one place at one time. From company CEOs on down!
I invite you to do one of the following:
1. Register and attend — to see if participating in a future event would meet your goals.
2. Call and speak with me to discuss your goals and see if there is a fit.
3. Join the sponsors above and play a role in this great event.
2021 Medicare Supplement Insurance National Summit